Word is that Governor Bryant is considering calling a special session during the session to refocus the effort.
Also rumored that MS Senate will attach the charter school legislation to HB 1152 and then the full House will get to have an up or down vote on the exact same Charter School bill that died in the committee today.
- Education Reform: Conservatives being slowly slaughtered by a million tiny cuts. (mississippipep.com)
- Is the MS GOP’s press release too little, too late. (mississippipep.com)
- Beware the wolf in sheep’s clothing: Parent’s Campaign, Education Superintendent lobbying should worry parents and anger taxpayers (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- The Scattering Herd: Mississippi Republican Legislators (mississippipep.com)
- Mississippi Education: The Cold Hard Truth (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Charter schools measure in doubt (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Miss. Charter Schools Stop With Desoto Don’t (mississippipep.wordpress.com)