With all the hullabaloo of the immigration ruling from the Supreme Court, the statements that followed and the moves by administration officials, you may have missed some. We’ll have more coming in the next few days on Mississippi PEP from guest contributors, and audio interviews with key lawmakers in Mississippi on immigration. And, let’s not forget the ruling on ObamaCare is expected to come down on Thursday, resulting in a whole new round of prognostication on that subject.
In the meantime, here’s a timeline of a few stories and links to catch up with what you may have missed in the past week.
- June 15th-6:38PM: Obama issues executive order on immigration, Governor Bryant responds.
- June 18th-9:43AM: Immigration: Will Reeves listen to people?
- June 19th-12:47PM: Immigration Reform in Mississippi-An Interview with MFIRE’s Dr. Rodney Hunt
- June 25th-11:36AM: Breaking: Supreme Court strikes down most of Arizona immigration law, but leaves key provision in place
- June 25th-12:06PM: Arizona Governor Jan Brewer responds to SCOTUS ruling on immigration reform.
- June 25th-2:18PM: Breaking: Another shot fired after SCOTUS ruling–Obama suspends immigration enforcement program in Arizona
- June 25th-4:30PM: Governor Phil Bryant responds to SCOTUS immigration ruling
- Mississippi House chairman abandons immigration reform (mississippipep.wordpress.com)