A few Mississippi PEP readers, in fact A LOT of Mississippi PEP readers, tuned in for our podcast interview with Senator Chris McDaniel. We’re glad so many of you are enjoying the format. We’ll keep improving the audio quality of the podcasts as we continue.
Many readers wanted to know, following the ruling by the Supreme Court on ObamaCare, “What is the status of the case Senator McDaniel filed on behalf of Governor Phil Bryant?”
Ask and ye shall receive.
Here’s what Senator McDaniel told us this morning:
On the status: “It is still pending. The privacy claim still survives. We are presently briefing the issue.”
On the timing: “We should have a decision within 90 days, but that may be longer.”
On the place: “United States District Court, Southern District of Mississippi.”
Keep the questions coming. We’ll work on getting the answers. And don’t forget to give us your comments via the Mississippi PEP comment line at 662.205.6737. We may use the comments on future podcasts.
- Mississippi PEP Reader: Doesn’t the SCOTUS definition of the individual mandate as a “tax” invalidate the whole of ObamaCare? (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Mississippi PEP Timeline: SCOTUS Obamacare ruling-A look at the past 24-hours. (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- SCOTUS ObamaCare ruling: Your comments? (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Russ Latino: The Supreme Court Erred in Its Decision on the Affordable Care Act (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Obamacare: A few quick thoughts before the SCOTUS decision (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Mississippi PEP Exclusive: Senator Chris McDaniel on SCOTUS Immigration ruling. (mississippipep.wordpress.com)