Have Medicaid fatigue yet? What would you like to see happen as the deadline of July 1 approaches?
Below the poll are a few of the latest Medicaid articles and there is a podcast to the right of this post with Senator Melanie Sojourner on the subject. Comments are welcome.
- GUNN: Government cannot create prosperity.
- BROWN: Democrats proposal expands health insurance to Mississippians with reduced risks to the state.
- PLUNKETT: Dems latest Medicaid proposal: A lemon by any other name.
- PEP Talk Podcast: Dr. Randy Easterling discusses the pressure of Medicaid expansion on Mississippi’s doctors.
- Ethics Commission vote clears way for Medicaid special session.
- HARRISON: Lt. Gov. Reeves may be on Medicaid hot seat.
- Mississippi Democrats and Republicans restate the obvious in dueling resolutions on Medicaid. (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Race-based study group attempts to sway states on Medicaid expansion with polling data. (mississippipep.wordpress.com)