It now appears that Bryant’s quick and sharp responses to the incomprehensible final actions of his predecessor were well intended and well executed.
Similarly, many of his proposals for the future of the state look to be well thought out and show real promise for effectiveness.
Remarkably, these have been offered with logic and common sense and without a lot of partisan bias or rhetoric.
What a refreshing comparison to the self-serving actions of the individual who held that office before Gov Bryant. You know who I mean: that tobacco lobbyist guy… good old what’s his name.
- CL: Phil Bryant gets a pass on hospital tax (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Pardons: Bryant on the right track (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Governor Bryant supports constitutional amendment to tighten pardon rules. (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Governor Phil Bryant on tour promoting work force training (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Bryant’s first move as Governor: End the trusty program. (mississippipep.wordpress.com)