Roy Nicholson, Chairman of the Mississippi TEA Party, released the following statement in response to the Supreme Court ruling on ObamaCare:
“With its 5-4 ruling upholding Obamacare the US Supreme Court has joined with the Executive and Legislative branches of the federal government in abandoning the Constitution, the Rule of Law, and with that ruling abandoned the People. All of us are now simply chattel of the government to be used and ordered about as they choose. The history books will mark this date as the day our constitutional republic was killed. It will now rest with We The People to decide if it will be resurrected or left to rot in the shallow grave dug for it.
Where is the weeping and wailing? Where is the anger and outrage? Do the people of the country realize what has just been stolen from them? Do the people of the world recognize that the shadow of darkness is now fallen upon them as well and that there remains no defender of their feeble freedoms? The all out oppression of all people has begun.
Those “occupiers” now controlling the three federal branches of government have joined together in rejecting all Constitutional restraint and in doing so they have severely violated their oaths to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Together they now stand as blatant usurpers of power and have reduced our constitutional republic, along with all of its freedoms, to nothing more than a dictatorial junta. Becoming a banana republic is next.
When a gang of criminals subvert legitimate government offices and seize all power to themselves without the real consent of the governed their every act and edict is of itself illegal and is outside the bounds of the Rule of Law. In such cases submission is treason. Treason against the Constitution and the valid legitimate government of the nation to which we have pledged our allegiance for years. To resist by all means that are right in the eyes of God is not rebellion or insurrection, it is patriotic resistance to invasion.
May all of us fall on our faces before the Heavenly Judge, repent of our sins, and humbly cry out to Him for mercy on our country. And, may godly courageous leaders rise up in His wisdom and power to lead us in displacing the criminal invaders from their seats and restore our constitutional republic.”
- SCOTUS Obamacare ruling-Mississippian’s react: Senator Michael Watson (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- SCOTUS Obamacare ruling-Mississippian’s react: Senator Roger Wicker (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- SCOTUS Obamacare ruling-Mississippian’s react: Congressman Gregg Harper (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- SCOTUS Obamacare ruling-Mississippian’s react: Forest Thigpen, President of MS. Center for Public Policy (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- SCOTUS ObamaCare ruling-Mississippian’s react: Governor Phil Bryant (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Mississippi PEP Reader: Doesn’t the SCOTUS definition of the individual mandate as a “tax” invalidate the whole of ObamaCare? (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- SCOTUS ObamaCare ruling: Your comments? (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Mississippi PEP Timeline: SCOTUS Obamacare ruling-A look at the past 24-hours. (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Senator Chris McDaniel talks to Mississippi PEP about Obamacare and what he expects from the Supreme Court (mississippipep.wordpress.com)
- Russ Latino: The Supreme Court Erred in Its Decision on the Affordable Care Act (mississippipep.wordpress.com)