BY: Charles Herington
State Senator Chris McDaniel, who’s been an outspoken critic of Obamacare, is reacting to the ongoing IRS scandal. He says an IRS official who once oversaw a unit which targeted Tea Party groups has no business now heading up the IRS office which will be responsible for Obamacare.
Sarah Hall Ingram, who served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt groups from 2009 to 2012 is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office.
“We should understand that the people already don’t trust their central government and they have good reason not to trust the central government,” McDaniel said. “So, to take that same lady and place her in a position of authority that’s going to affect every single individual in this country frankly shows their distrust for us and their disrespect for us. So, at the end of the day, something has to change and I hope it begins right there at the IRS,” he said.
McDaniel was keynote speaker for a spring commencement ceremony at William Carey University Saturday afternoon.
- The Agenda Behind the IRS Targeting Tea Party Groups (occupycorporatism.com)
- IRS Scandal Warrants Independent Special Counsel (breitbart.com)
- The IRS As A Cudgel (personalliberty.com)
- THE IRS SCANDAL AND OBAMACARE: Yes, Your Private Health Information Will Be Used Against You (directorblue.blogspot.com)
- IRS launches iPhone, Android apps for taxpayers (reviews.cnet.com)
- How to Tell If the IRS Is Eyeing You (cnbc.com)
- IRS Official in Charge During Political Persecution of Conservatives Now Running ObamaCare Office (breitbart.com)